SemiCon-U : Student Dialogue with Successful Entrepreneurs - CEOs' of Vitrox Group and Exabytes
What is SEMICON-U Program?
In conjunction with SEMICON Southeast Asia which is going to be held at sPICE Arena, Penang, SEMICON U is a program that provides the opportunity for students to learn more about entrepreneurship in microelectronics industry from executive leaders and educators and engage industry professionals through an interactive session.
Ever wondered what your career options are after College/ Universityl?
You must have selected engineering studies because of the desire to figure things out. It could also be for various other reasons. Get inspired by the success story of a former engineer turned entrepreneur and also the chance to explore a thriving career in Microelectronics from the eye of a CEO through interactive sharing and dialogue sessions.
Part I : [Venue: @CAT, Level 3 of Wisma Yeap Chor Ee]
- 9:30 AM Registration at @CAT
- 10:00 AM Opening by Invest Penang @CAT / Semicon University
- 10:15 AM "An Entrepreneurial Success Story" by Mr. Chu Jenn Weng, CEO of Vitrox
- 10:45 AM "An Entrepreneurial Success Story" by Mr. Chan Kee Siak, CEO of Exabytes
- 11:15 AM Students Dialogue with Entrepreneurs / Q & A Session
- 11.45 AM @CAT Tour & Penang Science Cluster ( *You gotta check out this cool place!)
- 12:15 PM Light Refreshment & Back to sPICE Arena
- 1:30 PM Welcome speech by SEMI
- Sharing Session by the CEOs
- Certification of Participation
- Tour of Show Floor
- 3:00 PM End Of Program